I would like to use the Shape Designer Tool, after deforming my shape, but this is what it shows me, it's possible? Convert or I don't know, after shape distort. THANKS.

enter image description here

  • 1
    Shape Designer tool? What software are you using?
    – Scott
    Commented May 6, 2023 at 10:08
  • Illustrator, sorry
    – Fopsi
    Commented May 6, 2023 at 11:36
  • There is no Shape Designer tool in Illustrator. Do you mean the Shape Builder tool?
    – Billy Kerr
    Commented May 6, 2023 at 14:17

1 Answer 1


so to do, what I had to ask, it's very simple, after having deformed your shape, if you want to reunite it or use the Shape Builder tool, you go to {Object > decompose the aspect} and you will have your transformed and converted form. Here's a good continuation

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.