I have a client who wants to use a font on his bookcover called Frosty, which is quite irregular and has "snowflakes" scattered around the letters. I cannot find who has this licensed. It is not on MyFonts. Any suggestions about other places to look? I've googled myself silly.

  • 2
    can you please drop a screenshot here, because it can be know, but under different name
    – Vnovak
    Jun 7, 2014 at 11:53
  • Please post a screenshot.. It could be a custom typographic font designed just for the book.. However, if we dont see a picture of what you're trying to do how can we truly help you?
    – user9447
    Jun 8, 2014 at 3:10

1 Answer 1


There are some Frosty fonts,

Version 1

enter image description here

Version 2

enter image description here

Version 3 (not a real font, just picts)

enter image description here

Without example we cannot be more precise.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.