Sorry if this is the wrong place -- I saw a software advertised a month or so ago that demoed a user re-drawing panel shapes in the software itself. It was a very easy way to dynamically create a variety of panels -- you just drew lines and the panels would snap to the closest approximate shape. Or you could cut a panel in half with just a single line drawn, etc.

Does anyone know what this software is called? I've been searching for a long time and I can't for the life of me find it.

1 Answer 1


Here is a good graphic novel software:

I think Clip studio paint is the advertisement you saw

  • Ahhh yes, I believe it was Clip Studio Paint, after looking at some of the demos online. Thank you very much! I am downloading a trial version now. Commented Apr 25, 2016 at 17:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.