enter image description here

I am trying to make the color effect as seen above. I have considered color overlays but I think its more than putting a color overlay over a picture. Any help is much appreciated.

I am using Photoshop.

Also one more thing, what are these color effects called?


1 Answer 1


Simply use gradient maps buddy. Then use black and red, or any other color that you prefer.

check my screenshot out

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.