Is there any way to load html page to photoshop and make css for it in photoshop ? Or is there any other graphical program to make css not just by writing code ?

  • What you say is impossible. Even if it were possible, if HTML is not styled (that is, no CSS), Photoshop would just create blank spaces and text (at best), which doesn't make any sense at all. Are you sure you mean PS and not some other program?
    – Devin
    Sep 2, 2017 at 21:06
  • It doesn't have to be photoshop. Sep 3, 2017 at 15:21

1 Answer 1


No, you can't use Photoshop like that.

What you are searching for is a WYSIWYG editor, and there are many.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.