I've inherited from a colleague a huge slide deck, but he doesn't use animation on any slides.
I'd like to do a one-click conversion of the slide deck to incorporate a very simple animation scheme.
I understand how to use the animation painter to copy the animation effects from one slide to a single other slide. But in spite of what Microsoft blithely says in this url, it's not a trivial matter to copy the same scheme 100 times to each slide individually. It's very hard to believe that Powerpoint is so primitive that it doesn't provide a one-click option, but there's nothing about it on the web.
One possible approach would be:
- set up a template in which my preferred animation scheme is applied to every bullet point list by default
- open a new presentation
- import the old unanimated presentation into the new one
- then hopefully the imported presentation would have the templated animation characteristics.
I've no idea if
- I can set up a template as proposed
- my inheritance idea would work
Could anybody advise please?