I wanted to set the pen tool in photoshop to act like pen tool in illustrator where whenever I click again the last point the other side of the anchor point disappears.

enter image description here

Is this possible? And if so, how?


1 Answer 1


I personally hate the pen tool in Photoshop, after becoming good with it in Illustrator. If you do end up having to use it though, and if I'm understanding what you're trying to accomplish correctly, then you'll want to use the Convert Point Tool to accomplish your task.


With that tool selected, you can move the individual handles. Say I have this shape below with the two handles stemming from the anchor point, fixed together as they normally would be.


With the Convert Point Tool selected, simply click on the handle that you wish to move and move it.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.