I need to print a booklet but want the cover and back cover to be glossy paper, the other pages inside the booklet i want to be regular paper. I use fiery command workstation for printing. Can anyone help?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Cai, Westside, Vincent Jan 12 '17 at 11:17

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Is that 'printing' as in pressing Ctrl+P and see the sheets come from your desktop printer; or sending a .pdf to a company that produces the things for you? – Vincent Jan 11 '17 at 18:31
  • 1
    What's your actual question? – Cai Jan 11 '17 at 19:21

Load different paper.

If you are imposing a large sheet, you can split it into two jobs and do the covers on a smaller press or smaller sheets.

If you need matte on the inside covers, laminate two sheets or use a laminated paper stock.

If you cannot do the above, consider aqueous/varnish/UV for the outside covers only.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.