enter image description here

I'm curious if there’s a specific term for this style.

  • 3
    I would highly doubt there's a specific term for this. Something similar is a heads-up display – Zach Saucier Feb 6 '19 at 17:57
  • @Zach I think the car picture here clouded your judgement. This isn't anywhere close to what a heads-up display is. It's a picture of 3D and 2D portions. The windscreen of my car is neither a picture, nor does it contain drawings of 3D objects alongside the 2D ones. – insidesin Feb 7 '19 at 4:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.